Sure Prediction For Today, Monday 4th May 2020

Spread the love

Sure Prediction For Today, we have 7 accurate football predictions guaranteed to put money in your pocket. We pick out the safest games for you to bet on, for maximum profit. Winning with Allnigeriafootball.com free football prediction is much easier than any other football prediction site. You can also subscribe to our Platinum VIP Plan to get the best of betting prediction daily, you can click here to get daily prediction that will massively enhance your chances of winning from our highly experienced experts. Here is a preview to one of today’s free football prediction:

Shagadam Turkmenbashi vs Kopetdag Asgabat, Turkmenistan – Yokary Liga, At Shagadam stadium. Time: 13:15

1. After 5 rounds, Sagadam FK got 1 win, 2 draws, 2 losses, and placed the 6 of the Turkmenistan Premier League. In the last 7 games, Sagadam FK got 1 win, 3 draws and 3 losses. The win rate is 14.3%, the handicap odds win rate is 0.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

It’s time to bash the bookies and gradually recover all that you’ve lost to the bookies in the past. Join the Allnigeriafootball.com Platinum VIP Plan for carefully selected daily prediction that is guaranteed to increase your chances of winning. Click Here to subscribe now before the offer closes, this offer is just for a limited period!

2. After 5 rounds, Kopetdag Asgabat got 2 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss, and placed the 4 of the Turkmenistan Premier League. In the last 5 games, Kopetdag Asgabat got 2 wins, 2 draws, and 1 loss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 0.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sagadam FK 1.00-0/0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 582 matches, the home team got 210 wins, 150 draws, and 222 losses. Home win rate: 36.08%; Draw win rate: 25.77%; Away win rate: 38.14%; Home odds win rate: 41.24%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.76%.

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 21 matches, the home team got 9 wins, 5 draws, and 7 losses. Home win rate: 42.86%; Draw win rate: 23.81%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Over odds win rate: 52.38%; Draw odds win rate: 4.76%; Under odds win rate: 42.86%.

5. The 1×2 first odds combination of this game is 2.33-3.00-2.64. Under the same 1×2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 2 wins, 0 draws, and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%. Our prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.

Recommended sure prediction for today Monday 4th May 2020)

For the best result, we strongly recommend that you do not accumulate all the games on a single ticket, you should split the games on different tickets and each ticket should have at least 3 games. Please bet responsibly by splitting the games for maximum profit at the end of the day. We wish you the Best of Luck!

04-05 13:15
Turkmenistan – Yokary Liga
Shagadam Turkmenbashi – Kopetdag Asgabat – under 2.5        Won

04-05 17:00
Simulated Reality League – Turkey Super Lig SRL
Ankaragucu SRL – Galatasaray SRL – over 1.5        Won

04-05 20:00
Simulated Reality League – Premier League SRL
Chelsea FC SRL – Norwich City SRL – under 3.5         Won

04-05 13:00
Turkmenistan – Reserve League
FK Ahal II – Energetik II – (Draw no bet) FK Ahal II         Won

04-05 19:15
Belarus – ALF Championship, Vysshaya Liga
Dinamo Living Air – Racing – over 2.5       Won

Do you want to put an end to your losses and start making a regular income from betting? Join the Allnigeriafoot ball.com Platinum VIP Plan and let’s help you bring that dream into reality with expert daily prediction. Click Here to subscribe now before the offer closes, this offer is for a limited period!

04-05 18:00
Belarus – ALF Championship, Vysshaya Liga
Alfa – Zapad 3 – over 2.5        Lost

04-05 17:00
Simulated Reality League – Turkey Super Lig SRL
Antalyaspor SRL – Alanyaspor SRL – over 1.5         Lost

You May Also Check Yesterday’s Result: Sure Prediction For Today, Sunday 3rd May 2020
Terms & Conditions
Buy Batch Code/Expiry Date Coding Machine
%d bloggers like this: